Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town, alleyway?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm

More clothing startedto burn.This time showing tattos of humans attacking each other and demons and Angles attacking each other.In between the angles and demons was a boy half evil have Pure.The tattos started to move and attack each other slowly.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Saiyu said, " What.... No."

Saiyu looked at Yuki, " Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 pm

The singing stopped and yuki walked over to sai and brushed her hair im 1/4 human 1/4 demon 1/4 animale and 1/4 Angle.I am the purifier of all things.Yuki kissed Sai and sat down under the tree.I hate that i am the boy who will pass judgment some day untill i give my power to my first child. Yuki started crying and Rika layed on his stomech with her puppy face beside yukis.Thay told me its hard to make friends with those who arnt full human.Yuki cryed more the rain started to pours like it was coming out of a kettle and thunder smashed throught the air
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Saiyu's both arms burned when Yuki kissed her. She kneeled on the ground unable to move. She said, " What's going on?!"

Kira said, "Saiyu!" When he got near her, he was flung back.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Thats my fault.Being part Demon causes evil side effects to those whom that person loves.Yuki covered his eyes and started to cry harder and started to weep
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:08 pm

" Kuh." She tired to struggle but it was impossile.

Kira looked at Yuki, " Please, help her..." Kira was on his knees, begging. Saiyu said, " St...Stop..." The pain infilcnted through her arms, then her chest. Saiyu screamed. Kira turned her head and saw a blue cricle under Saiyu. He turned his head to Yuki, " Please! Help her! Help, my important person!"
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm

I will save her but......You must take her place in death if she was die before her time.Yuki smilied and looked more evil.The Evil side was speaking at the time
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Kira hesitaadeed. He said, " I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST HELP HER! PLEASE!" Kira was crying.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Very well....(normal yuki speacking)SAI!!!!!Ill help you without risking Kiras life or yours.Yuki broke the circle thene felt massive burning everyweres.I knew this was going to happen if i kissed.Yuki was crying as he hit the ground hard still crying even wene fainted
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am

Saiyu said, " I'm okay..." Her face was paler then usual and her eyes started to dim. Kira ran but got flung back. He tired again, but failed.

On his third attempt he ran, cracking his skin and mind, he went in and hugged her. " NO! I WON'T LET YOU DISAPPEAR! YOU AND I HAVE A PROMISE!" Saiyu's mind and eyes saw her past with Kira. The magic (or whatever its called) slowed down and disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 pm

(Time). Everything stood still. Time was stopped. Reikou walked over to Saiyu and dragged her to Rena's feet. (cure) he thought. Saiyu's burns healed. So did Rena's and Yuki's. He looked over at Yuki. (Banish) He thought. The spell calmed the evil spirits within Yuki. (Jeez... I always have to save the day... Dispell!) Time went as normal. Reikou sat down on a rock near the tree where Yuki sat.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Rei noticed that the Dark aura was still there and didnt dissapper.A arua of a demon was on the left side but an angle on the right half
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Saiyu woke up and said, " Wh---What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:50 pm

(cure.) The dark demon faded away. (doom.) The angel faded away. "Any more tricks?" Reikou said, as the spirits from the angel and demon were sucked into his pendant.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm

The aura stayed around Yuki it just restored its self.Rei You cant take my life source away i am a demon angle animal and Human.Your pendant only sucks up evil things not nutral.Remeber that before i kill you next time.Yuki slight the mans throught and walked over to Sai
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Saiyu jolted. Kira stood in front of her and said, " Leave."
Back to top Go down
Shi Kage

Shi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Shi Kage felt a weird feeling in his heart,Brother?So he ran towords towards the clock tower, he ran ran and ran.I Know hes there! he reached the top of the clock tower. he noticed a shadowey figure standing there.Brother is that you?
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Brother!?Yuki walked over to Shi as rika and Mizu followed him to the unknown boy infront of theme
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Kira letted his guard down and he was stabbed in the stcomach. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Kira yelled. Saiyu looked at Kira and ran over to him ," KIRA? KIRA?!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Shi Kage

Shi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Shi runs to kira's aid oh my god Kira!
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Yuki ran over to Kira and gave him his shirt to wear over his wound.You Die here!!!!!Yuki stared at the man.He started to look different he grew fangs had a dark red arua and his hair became messed up.His Right eye symobel changed to th Dark one his eyes also turned a blood red.Rika turned into a human and looked like a demon with fangs and claws.Mizu also truned into a humon His eyes were only red his robes blood stained.Mizu toke attack stance for Snake fighting.Yuki,Rika and Mizu went berserk on the man.Yuki ran up being almost invisabble stabbing the man 1000 times in the stomech Rika ran up and scratched his back giveing sever deep wounds.Mizu pulled out a sureng injecting a lethal posion that is not curable.
Back to top Go down
Shi Kage

Shi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Shi ran to his brothers aid.Shadow engulfShi hit the man and appeared behind him and stabed him with his scythe
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

The man feel to the ground dead.You soul is ours. Yuki walked over and held his hand over the mans body
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Saiyu looked at the man. She said, " Your...past...." Kira stood up and said, " Why the hell are you here, Polo?"
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaizi was walking and reading a book (looking down). The small dragon was following him.
He turned the corner towards the alleyway.
(so.. dragons eat meat?) he said as he was reading.
He looked up to say hello
he-... he stopped mid-word.
*gag*..
kaizi fell to his hands and knees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town, alleyway?   Town, alleyway? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town, alleyway?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next