Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle rages

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Reikou ran up the hill. He jumped over rocks and swiftly dodged trees. When he was at the top of the hill, the forest ended. He peered into the vast valley. There stood thousands of enemy soldiers, ready to charge into battle at any time. They watched Reikou start to walk down the hill with hundreds of well-trained mercenary soldiers following him, including Elite students from Blue Rose.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Saiyu turned her head and said, " Reikou! What are you doiing here."
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"What do you think?" He said, drawing his sword and jumping towards the enemy. The enemy soldiers collided with the mercenaries and the battle began. Reikou took the heads off several enemies with one swipe.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Saiyu yelled, "GOD DAMN IT NOT AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Beast Human combantion Spell Cold Snap,Rain Storm,Chilling Winds!!!!Yuki jumped throught the air casting cold snap dropping the tempture to below -50.Mizu used Rain storm while cold snap was inaffect makeing it freezing rain And with rikas Chilling winds makeing it sharp and painful
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Saiyu jumped out and Whisted. Kira came flying in and grabbed her. She flew down and Saiyu chanted.

Become one with me, Dark!

The spot where Saiyu was standing was shining. The light warpped her in a tight pistion. Her sword was black with a white jelwe in the middle and her clothes changed.

The battle rages Goth_Anime-3 - Clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shi Kage

Shi Kage

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 pm

out of nowhere Shi Appeared in the battle. with one swing of his sythe he split multiple enemys in two.Happy to see me?
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Dont defiy my judgement!!Yuki throws his chained daggers like a bomerang it swong around slaying at least 30 creatures
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Saiyu said, while fighting, " When you guys showed up, I knew something was gonna happen like this." She cutting the leader, and turned her head, " So... I was hoping to avoid you!"
Back to top Go down

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 pm

"Then you shouldn't have come," Reikou said. (Time). As time stood still, Reikou took the head off the enemy's leader. [ A little B.T.W here, Reikou's Time spell only lasts for a little while. ] Time started back up. He let out a barrage of bullets over the enemy personnel. The grass was died red. "Time for a little fun... Multi-Barrage! Fla-" Reikou's words were cut off when he felt a pain in his back. He looked at his stomach as a spear thrust through it. He was on his knees. Blood was everywhere. He watched as the leader stood before him. You fools! That was a decoy of me that you 'killed'. Have a fun death, Reikou. The leader ran off, thrusting his spear into another mercenary.

Reikou's pendant started glowing. "You've gotten me angry..." He said. "You don't want to get me angry,"
Spikes grew out of his shoulders and along his arms small spikes came out. His eyes turned blood-red. "Prepare...To....DIE!" Reikou ran towards the leader. Spikes slid out of his wrists. The leader turned around and saw on of Reikou's spikes, just as it entered his face. His entire head was gone. Blood squirted everywhere from his limp corpse.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Saiyu huffed, " Nice!" She looked down and cried, saying, " I wanted to go 'back'."
Back to top Go down

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Reikou looked over at her. His spikes sank back into his body. He ran over and picked her up. He took her back to the Academy. When they got there, Reikou set Saiyu down and said "I have to go back and help everyone. I want you to be safe so I brought you back here. Its getting too bad out there. Sorry... I just-". He didn't know what else to say. He looked at Saiyu. "Stay safe," He said.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Saiyu looked at Reikou, " No. It was my desion. To go back to my world. Where I really belong..." She shutted her mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Theres still the king......Yuki turned around Summoning Dark Could demons to his aid
Back to top Go down

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Reikou looked at Saiyu. "I...I'll go with you. I don't want to lose you. The people here at Blue Rose are like the family I never had..." He looked at his feet. "I don't want to lose another person I care about..."
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Saiyu said in a small voice, " Go. I'll wait here." She looked at Reikou then at her dad, which nodded.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Clouds hunt down the king and tell me were he is.Yuki sent the cloud demons to find the king.Rika and Mizu were mindlessly killing the foes
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Saiyu closed her eyes and said, " North-east from here. 23 angle. He's..." Saiyu fell down and the headmaster said, running to her, " Saiyu don't push yourslef..." Saiyu stood up and said, " No. He's in the forest..."
Back to top Go down

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Reikou wandered through the woods toward the valley. (..I don't want to lose anyone...) He looked over the valley and stared at the battle. The mercenaries were winning. There were about only a hundred enemies left. (...looks like this is under control...) "Flare!" Reikou launched a fireball in the middle of where the most enemies were. They flew into the air, their limp bodies flailing around like a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Saiyu looked at Reikou, in the far disants, " Set..."
Back to top Go down

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Reikou turned around. (...What the...?)
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Saiyu changed everything of her. Her clothes, her hair style, her eyes...
Back to top Go down

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Reikou stared at Saiyu for a long time. Then, he started to run toward her to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Saiyu twicth as she heard Reikou coming. She didn't stop him but she looked at the battle and the bloodshed. Reminded her of her own sorrowful past.
Back to top Go down

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Reikou ran up to Saiyu. "Saiyu? Wh-Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The battle rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle rages   The battle rages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle rages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Outside :: The woods-
Jump to: