Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home........

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 am

Saiyu came home from a long junorey. Kira said, " Saiyu, We came home." She was smiling.

Saiyu said, " Yeah. Home..." She was thinking of what to do when she faces her mother. Kira landed on water and Saiyu hopped off. She was floating.
A brid said, " Welcome home, Saiyu-Sama."
Saiyu smiled, " Thanks, Tori-san."

A woman stood in front of Saiyu in a foggy area. She said, " Welcome home, Saiyu."

Saiyu walked and saw a woman around her 20's, red eyes, and a white dress. " I'm home, Mother."

Saiyu and her mother walked to thier home. It was a castle and coved in fog and there was black birds, flying around it.

A huge door open and said, " Welcome Home, Saiyu-Sama..."

She twitched her hand and her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 pm

The think sences of danger was alround Yuki as he jumped out throught the and landed on the water floating on it.The bird said to Yuki, What are you here for.Even if you have a reason you have no right to be here.Yuki covered his right eye temporaily draning all angleic things about him.He appered as a Werewolf the was white and black.Rika was in her human form same as Mizu.I have reutrned to seek my father pocessions.Yuki left eye showed the syambol of the Dark clan.Thats the symbol of The Qweens gaurds!the Bird flapped his wings and let him pass
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Saiyu's Mother, Rei, said, " Saiyu. I have something to talk about." Saiyu said, " Mother?" Lala came running and said, " Mother, Saiyu-Onee-Sama, Welcome Home." She had a big grin. Rei said, " I'm home, Lala." Saiyu said, " I'm Home, Lala."

Saiyu's father, Haruka, said, " Welcome Home. Saiyu." Saiyu smiled, " I'm home, Father."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Yuki walked throught the Casle Gates and slowing entered it.My Qween i am here for my fathers possions.Yuki noticed Sai and hesitaed.Yes my head gaurd Y U K I.Yuki bowed and walked to his fathers couters.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Saiyu looked at her Mother. Rei said, " Yes." The gurads took out his father's possions. She said, " Take them, as you have shown to protect my daugther. "
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you Mad'am.......My i Ask a question?I have heard that my father hid something for me in this world.Have you heard were he might have hid it for me?Yuki waited for a responce and the guards to com with his fathers poseccions
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Saiyu looked at it and said, " Is this it?" As she un-covered the sheets and there was something shiny in her hands.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm

I think it is.Yuki nicely took it out of her hands and it opened with a lolaby in it.Yuki........Thats the lollyaby that was sung....to you for bed time..........But theres a hidden messeage.Rock aby Baby In the tree top.It ust be refering to something in a tall tree and a baby means an animal of some kind.Mizu hissed telling Yuki part of its hidden message.When the wind blows the cratle will fall.That must mean its a birds nest and its about to fall.While the air must be wind.Rika spoke kinda stupid but she figured out the rest of the hidden message.The Vally of crows it must be there in the Ravens nest.We have to head there now.Yuki jolted for the door and started to speed walk to the Vally of crows
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Saiyu turned her back and said, " Leave. And do not ever come back." She hissed. Rei looked at Yuki and nodded. Same with Hakura. Lala said, " That is true." Kira said, " If come here again. It will infect us with your smell..." Saiyu turned around and yelled, " KIRA! Do not tell anymore about this matter!" Her eyes were like a demon. Her hands and body cracked. Rei hugged Saiyu.

" It's okay... It's okay..." She said crying.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Yuki rushed back in angery.You never felt real pain before.You need to learn how much real pain hurts!!!!Yuki slammed her agenst a wall with eyes beeming red looking more and more like a demon by the second.Yuki get off her now!!!!!!!!Rika slapped Yuki.He clammed down and bowed and walked away
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Saiyu kneeled down, coughing. She got up and ran after him. Rei said, " Saiyu! Wait!" Saiyu kept running. I don't want to lose someone imporant to me again..She caught up to Yuki and," WAIT!" Saiyu hugged him.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello Sai.Im going to the Vally of Crows my next element is there.You may come too if you like.Yuki started to calm down and breath slower and started to cry.You dont.....you felt some of my pain before but not my real pain........It stared to rain and the hair got thick and musty.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:55 am

Saiyu said, " No!"
Rei came out and said, " Saiyu, You should go with Yuki." Saiyu turned around and said, " Mother..." Rei nodded. Saiyu grabbed his arm and said, " I'll go with you!"
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 pm

This was the first time the qween saw Yuki cry in her presents.You may come.Theres probaly something evil there and things we have to save.Thay smiled and stode in front of everyone
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Saiyu said, " Who do you think I am?" She gave a dark aura around her mother and Yuki.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 pm

I said you may come but yourarua has no affect on me.Yuki started walking forward toward The Vally Of Crows.Rika and Mizu were fallowing him
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Saiyu gave her mother a kiss on the cheeks and said, " I'm leaving." She ran off with Yuki and they both went.

Rei said, " Come back safely..."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Thay made it to the vally of crows and heard loud crowing getting closer and closer as thay got to the head nest.The wind was strong.Ohhh no one of my chicks are up in this wind!!! The crow kadded for its baby but she could not fly becuase the wind was too strong.

Yuki looked up seeing strong winds coming in from the wast and saw a giant bird bat fly over.Yuki thats wats causing this wind.We must elemanait it.And get the next destaned animal.Rika drew her claws and wait for the cammanod while Mizu attack right away with an order
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Saiyu closed her eyes and rushed at the 'thing'. She cutted and everyone was surpised. They said, bowed down, " Saiyu-Ojo-sama... Why are you here?!" Saiyu said, " To get rid of any hindrance. She cutted 2 of them by the head and blood splatted everywhere.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

yuki climbed up the tree grabing the nest and bringing it down to the mother crow.Thank you mister.Are you by any chanch the son of Riko?If so i must offer you my son becuase Riko was a great friend of mine and he saved so i have to return the favor.Yuki walked over and patted the crow on the head.Yes i am.Im guessing he has a mark in his eye.Yuki went over to the other crow in the nest and did his binding spell makeing it his to control.Thank you for helping Sai.Yuki gave her a hug thene returning to normal form
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Saiyu smiled. She contined to walk with Yuki. And she was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 pm

The little crow fallowed yuki and the others back to the casle
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Rei was waiting for them. Saiyu came back with blood and Yuki was...donno.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 pm

The qween seemed shock at yukis true form.Thank you my lady i got what i came for and i will protect your daughter wene she needs it.I got a new partner i need a name.Yuki stoped and started to think.How about Sebastian?The qween gave the perfect name for the young crow.Yuki bowed and walked in with her for a cup of blood
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 am

Saiyu looked at Kira. A dragon ran at Saiyu and growled. " Saiyu, Would like to take care of that little one?" Rei said, with a smile. Saiyu studdered, " A-A-Are you sure Mother?!" Rei smiled, " Yes. That little guy have been in our family for years." Saiyu nodded her head, " Okay!"

" This little's guy's name is gonna be MeiYuki!" She said with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home........   Home........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Worlds :: Dark World-
Jump to: