Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China: a new mission.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

China: a new mission. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:03 am

Saiyu looked at Lucar and rushed over. She putted her sword away and kneeled down beside him. " Lucar...Lucar..." She said faintly, hoping her would be 'awake'.

(lol)

Last edited by Saiyu Mi on Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Lucar was still being dragged away...
it was like something was pulling him by the chest.. but nothing was there.
As Saiyu tried to get closer there was a large deep roar... but it wasnt Lucar that was roaring, he was dead.
As Lucar was being dragged away slowly there was a quiet, steady growl coming from behind him...
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:04 am

Saiyu shook her head and grabbed Lucar's hand and pulled it.

" You won't... get him..."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Lucar was then tugged so rapidly he was forced from Saiyu's grasp. Lucar's corps disappeared into the night.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Sai, I'm sorry for my sin but do not get any closer. If it makes you happy I will kill the Grim Reaper my self and bring Lucar back. He cuaghed up some blood as he stood up with the back of his head bleeding.But first I must finish what I started.
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Saiyu glared at Yuki and ran after Lucar. She said, " I won't forgive you! NOT ONE BIT!" And she went after Lucar.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm

You love Lucar, and you dont like him getting hurt. I love Rena so i dont like her getting hurt. So think for a minout or i will end you here.Yuki picked up his swords as sabastian fly above and Rika by his side
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:53 pm

*Rena laid there, she coughed. she tried to get up but her body would not move*

Last edited by Yang on Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:05 pm

(sorry)

Saiyu ran at Lucar and grabbed his hand. She said, " I wont let...you..."
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Yuki spitted out some blood and walked over to Rena. He sat nicly beside her and waited untill it whor off
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:03 pm

*The cocoon fated away like mist. but it had left a white web like stuff on her wounds. Rena started to sit up but it was painful "ugh.." she grabbed onto Yuki for some support*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:08 pm

The froce was unbareable for Saiyu but she didnt give up. She pull harder and said, " Come...Back..."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Lucar stopped. With one end of his body being pulled by this mysterious force, and Saiyu holding onto him.
He was suspended in the moonlight. His body started to twitch.
Lucar let out a loud screaming howl and pulled himself free of Saiyu. He then ran away into the trees.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Yuki took Rena over to Sai and left her there. He jumped into the forest after Lucar
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Saiyu pulgged her ears for a mintune then saw Lucar gone. She chased after him but stopped. Rena...

Saiyu turned her head and ran after Lucar.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

" damn it... I have to go with them... " She though raising to her feet while on arm wrapped around her stomach and the other on the tree for support. she walked slowly as her blood seeped threw the web like stuff turning it from white to blood red.*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:54 pm

A voice was heard all throughout the forest.
"The one you seek has become a different creature!"
There was something running around Saiyu, Rena and Yuki as they were looking for Lucar.
"Chances can be taken to revive this being... but if this chance is wasted, all is lost for this one."
There were eyes glowing in the bushes...
"Remember; This humanoid is not the only organism you need to recover..."
The voice seemed... comforting.. but powerful!
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Saiyu then yelled," I dont care. I just want him back!" Saiyu eye's were crying. She dashed over to Lucar and found him.
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Show yourself Gaberiel!!!!!Where is Lucar. Yuki yelled ito the sky, the sky thundered as a angel came down with black wings and Lucar in hand
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:57 am

The Angel let go of Lucar and he was levitating in mid air.
His body was perfect, no scratches, no burns, nothing.
"Iss thiss the one?" the angel spoke. It's voice was scratchy and dry...
The angel's hand started glowing. It took it and waved it's hand slowly over Lucar's body.
Lucar's body twitched. The angel flexed it's fingers and Lucar's paws stretched out. Lucar's eyes opened and they were also glowing...

something was wrong..
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:53 am

Saiyu cired. She yelled at him, " Give him back. PLEASE GIVE HIM BACK!" Saiyu jumped in the air but a bright flash hit her. She landed on the ground and saw the hand still in his body. Saiyu jumped up once more and tried to grab his hand. Saiyu cried really painfully, " Give him back to me!"
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:46 am

A strange creature came flying out of the bushes and takled Lucar right out of the angel's hands.
... The strange creature.. was Lucar! There were now 2 Lucars, but one was evolved into a stronger, more fierce beast.
The perfect Lucar flew out if the angel's hands and across the ground.
The angel grined.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

*Rena had found them and they really were not that far? She was painting and was an easy target any way you look at it*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:14 am

Saiyu reached them both by each hands and hugged them. She then yelled, " No! I won't let you!"
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:38 pm

The perfect Lucar was destroyed. His body turned into a fake dummy.
The "beast" Lucar was still standing there snarling at he angel.
"You guys are just so gulable"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China: a new mission.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Places :: Asia-
Jump to: