Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
*Gasp* Ur either not a member or ur not logged in.
Plz sign in Smile
Blue Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role play site for: Blue Rose Academy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China: a new mission.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

China: a new mission. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:30 am

yuki closed his eyes and layed down beside rena and fell asleep remembering the fun in life.his hand slid over a touched renas. the good memorys started to flow into her
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:18 am

Lucar was still back where Rena used to be...
He just woke up. ugh... hmm?... He looked around
What happened he said rubbing his eyes..
He looked down and saw the blue pedal.. wat?
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Saiyu caught a blue petal and stuffed it in her pocket. She disappeared and waiting on the roof, seeing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://blueroseacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Lucar found a trail of blue pedals and started following them...
These blue pedals seem so different... why are they here... why is there a trail here..
He looked up.
Why do I feel like I remember seeing this all before..
He continued walking.
Then started to see blood and the pedals..
uh oh... that can't be good...
He bent down and licked the blood..
This even taste familiar...
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm

*Night was soon to come "Excellent, every things working according to plan. . " A cloaked man whispered in a distance with an evil smile. The full moon was soon to come. . .*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:01 am

Saiyu just stand there, seeing what would happen. She was cut and a single drop of blood fell down on Lucar's head
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm

This is what I brought,This you can keep,This is What I brought, You may forget me,I promise to depart,Just promise to sing,Kiss My eyes and lay me to sleep.Tears of blood slowly shed from his eyes.As Lucar was following the petals he came by Yuki and Rena,and around them a enchanted circle layed.Inside the circle Yuki and Rena layed apone blue rose petals with a tiant of blood. where ther hand meets a blue rose.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Lucar touched the top of his head and brought his hand down... (blood?)
He looked where Rena and Yuki were. What?...
I feel... weird He said with one eye half closed and the other twitching.
He looked up. Lucar could see the light of the full moon shining onto him from between the trees.
*gasp!*
He quickly dodged under a tree were there was no moon light.
ugh.. wheres an umbrella when you need it?
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:43 pm

*Rena started to glitter by the moon's light shining on her. She looked beautiful but she still could not wake up though Yuki's help started to make her wake up. .a little*
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Lucar was patiently sitting underneath the tree...
He looked over at the light on the ground. It was closer than before.
I hope the moon goes down before it shines on me He said to himself.
He put his head in his hands and he could feel that his fangs had grown out of his mouth.
(... or it might be to late already...)
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Two dark shady peaple jumped down from nowheres and started talking."Yuki I failed to take you from your familiy and raise you as one of my,so i must dispose of you."the female one whispered from out side ther circle and started chanting some words from a book
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:37 pm

*Rena was slowly knowing what was going own, she opened her eye's but it was heard to see anything. . .she could not move her body 'YUKI. . . Yuki' She though as her body moved on it;s own; sitting up and hugged Yuki on an angel. Her blood glowed like diamond like gold while her tail lifted and turned over to point at Yuki kinda " please,. . .he is all I've got . . .left "
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:51 pm

The mysterous man seemed familier to Rena in some way.Yukis eyes semed as if thay were glued shut, a pulse could no be found."hahahahahahahaahh!!!!!!!Looks like hes dead!!!! And it all your fault." the lady cackled loudy trying to make Rena feel even more worse.

As the lady was doing he gay speach Yuki opened his eyes and say Rena. Re-----Na----.Are------- you o----k? Yuki seemed to had regained consouiosnes.I will keep my promiss to you forever......I will be with you whene your memoryes come back.Yuki sat up and gave Rena a big huge and leting out some silent tears.

The circles seal suddenly broke
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:07 pm

"I-i'm" Rena's memories flicked in her head again but it was faint " I don't understand what's happening to me--" she closed her eyes, still hugging Yuki. A flute started to play as it sounded familiar to Yuki and the two people, the sound that was calling Rena. She stopped hugging Yuki and covered her cat ears "that sound---ugh--w--hy me? why-- are they calling me?" she tried to say as a chain appeared around her neck that went to the cloaked man playing the flute and another to Yuki; appeared in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Lucar was standing now because if he sat he would get hit by the moonlight.
But he was aware of everything happening...
The moon started to move faster.. (oh no, who is doing this?...)
He started climbing up the tree but was already being hit by the moon...
He stopped climbing up the tree and slid down the trunk... he let out a ferocious growl and covered his mouth. He jumped into the tree hoping to escape the moon...
Lucar sat on the tree branch. His fangs had already grown out. His claws had rose from the innards of his paws... he growled again... and covered his mouth. (I'm sorry I didnt mean to do that...)
His tail started to wag...
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:08 am

Saiyu looked at all them. Saiyu heard bells from the distance. She looked at the moon and said, " Who...is..." Saiyu fell down, on her knees and said, " Who..."

" Come... Princess..." The bells stopped and Saiyu got up. She jumped down and said to Lucar, " Who are you?"

" Come.... Princess..."
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Lucar had his paws over his mouth and shook his head.
The claws on his feet started to grow larger... he used them to grip the tree branch better.
The blue streams started emitting from his elbows and his tail...
(I think its too late for me...) He thought to himself...
(on the other hand... I will be getting a good feast tonight...)
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm

The chains apperard in Yuki hand and connected to Rena.Yuki stood up with his hair over his eyes.A howl was heard, A caw of a crow was heard, and the slither of a snake was heard.And suddenly a blue,black, a light blue striked acrost the sky to were Yuki was.You will not take her away from me agine! A purple arua was felt from miles away,the arua went up the chain to Rena.Rika growled ferouisly, Subastaion eyes turned a glowing red, Mizu hissed loudly raiseing up and showing his fangs. A dark but lightful arua was felt around them.

Rika jumped up at the man and bit his arms and froze them,Mizu Bit his legs and giveing him the bends,Sabastion started stabbing him in the stomech and infected a posion that encraased organ aging. Yuki let go of the chain but the chain was bonded to his soul. As rain turns to snow,as do my memories. Yuki flicked his wrist casting enternal torture.
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:17 pm

*The man's flute stopped playing "only those who called her to this earth, has a chain to her. how did you get it?" The man was angry though hes body didn't move. Yuki's aura climbed the chain, though it never left him it just got longer with every step he took.*
Back to top Go down
Saiyu Mi
Admin
Saiyu Mi

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Saiyu contiuned to hear the voice and bells.

" Who... Are...." Before she could finish, Saiyu fell down from the sky and landed beside Lucar.
Back to top Go down
Lucar-Kaizi Fox
Admin
Lucar-Kaizi Fox

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Lucar had fallen asleep on the tree branch despite the evil that was turning him into a beast.
It seemed that the light energy taking place in Yuki and Rena's fight helped calm down the beast inside him...
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:21 pm

That is none of your bissnuse! The animales hissed at the man while being at Yukis side. So you dont know why?............Its----Becuase.......................I--------Yuki felt a sharp pain in his back and heard Rena scream. The woman had stabbed him in the back. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! You not alou---- Rika bite the womans leg and the woman ran off in pain. Yuki was still standing. The reason why i have this chain is becuase......I Love Her!!! Yuki took out his swords and stabbed the man millions of time everyweres.After stabbing him a million times he noticed it wasnt the real one. I Will Return And I Will Kill You! the mans voice echoed throught the forest
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

*Yuki's wound left him and appeared on Rena, though she was speechless. Rena fell backwards and the Chains started to fade away "Yu---ki--" She said while falling *
Back to top Go down
~Yuki~
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
~Yuki~

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Rena-Chan!!! Rika ran over a cought rena before she fell.Yuki fell onto the ground knocked out.Blue rose petals started to fall from the sky
Back to top Go down
Yang
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Yang

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:09 pm

*Rena felt Rika's soft fur, she looked over slightly "th--ank--s" She tried to say while the moon took in a new color*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China: a new mission.   China: a new mission. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China: a new mission.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Rose Academy  :: Places :: Asia-
Jump to: